All products purchased through kinokochat.com may be returned for a full refund within 30 days following the date of purchase.
Conditions for Return
You may return a product purchased at kinokochat.com within 30 days from your original purchase, subject to your compliance with the following conditions:
- You include all original packaging in “like new” condition,
- You include all accessories and documentation in undamaged “like new” condition, and
- You include the product in undamaged “like new” condition.
To initiate your return, please use the following procedure:
- Contact Kinoko at [email protected], and express your intent to return your product. You may be asked to provide your order number and the reason for the return. We’d love to hear your feedback!
- After we receive your email, and have confirmed that your product is eligible for return, we will provide you with an electronic return label from an authorized carrier.
- Print out the label and affix the label to the original Kinoko shipping box. Include the product and all required items listed above in the section “Conditions for Return.”
- Ship the package at a local drop-off location.
- Kinoko will endeavor to issue a refund to the instrument of purchase within 10 business days of receiving a returned product that complies with the conditions for return set forth above.
Kinoko Chat, LLC. (“Kinoko”) warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of all authentic Kinoko-branded products (a “Product”), for the period of one (1) year following the date on which Purchaser purchases a Kinoko product, that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship.
Kinoko will repair, replace, or refund, at its sole option, any defective Kinoko product free of charge.
Kinoko may replace any defective Kinoko product with, at Kinoko’s sole discretion, a new, a refurbished or a reconditioned product of the same model.
In order to qualify for this warranty, the Purchaser must provide the defective Kinoko product and a copy of the original receipt of purchase to Kinoko for inspection.
To request service under this warranty, contact Kinoko at [email protected], and a Kinoko representative will provide instruction on how to proceed.
This warranty shall be null and void if Kinoko determines that the Kinoko product has been improperly installed, altered or tampered with in any way.
This warranty does not protect against normal-use wear and tear or damage due to abuse.
This warranty does not cover non Kinoko-branded products or counterfeit, replica or otherwise non-authentic Kinoko branded products.
THIS WARRANTY CONTAINS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF KINOKO. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WINK BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST BUSINESS OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions or limitations on implied warranties or incidental, consequential or other damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.